♥ Friday, October 05, 2007, 5:10 PM ♥
arhs, i was so touched by ah-hem just now. delicated a song to me and sing it for me. awwww.
hahas. dun think yy, ah-hem is a friend only. dun be jealous, we're just friend only(:
Just a gentle whisper, told me that you'd gone
Leaving only memories, where did we go wrong?
I couldn't find the words then, so let me say them now
I'm still in love with you
Tell me that you love me, tell me that you care
Tell me that you need me, and I'll be there
I'll be there waiting you
I will always love you
I will always stay true
There's no one who loves you like I do
Come to me now
I will never leave you
I will stay here with you
Through the good and bad I will stand true
I'm in love with you
Now we're here together, yesterday has past
Life is just beginning, close to you at last
And I promise to you, I will always be there
I give my all to you
Living life without you is more than I can bear
Hold me close forever
I'll be there....
I'll be there for you
I will always love you
I will always stay true
There's no one who loves you like I do
This I promise...
I will never leave you
I will stay here with you
Through the good and bad I will stand true
Hold me closer...
Our love is forever
Holding us together
Nothing in this world can stop us now
Love has found
Love has found a way
I'm in love (I so in love)
I'm in love Yes (I'm in love)Omg, my tag board seems so dead. let me reply to tags. theres alot of passerby and Anoymous =x
desmond! : hahas thats why mar(:chewyu : hahas. thanks nuer!Anan ♥ : i miss, sun nuerKAILI - : hahas you called me dear! hahas. i also want to turn back everything to 2006. the best time(:CANDY : of cos i like the smilies face, my dear daughter. (: lovelove
jaijie : hahas my blogsong nice right. hahas extend hair nicer ma. hahas whr got till floor so kuang zhang?jiajie : ya nor. one cookie want to say me. i pay you back la! hahas (:jiajie : hahas ya short tag(:jaijie : whr got long tag siahjiajie : hahas everyone will get sad due to something. im happy(:KAILI - : imissyou la mummy. alotalot(:Josephine : hahas thanks my dear girl. ya lor. so long didnt talk to you already. we have been chatting for few days already(: hahas. thanks(: yours is nice too
Vivi : awww.. i whr got emo T.T imissyou aunt. whr are yoooouuu !??
XINYU : nuer, linked(:
Meihuaaaaa : i sent you already?
amicell ♥ : amicell precious, thanks for linking and the hearts. hahas. iloveyou! meet up soon alright(:
UNknown : my blogsong is fearless by jessica simpson(:
mahzhu!! : hahas. yaya! must save $$$ (:
chewyu : thanks nuer!desmond! : whr got siah. eat alot liao lereugene : hahas harloweugene : hahas thanks (:KAILI - : hahas thanks mom. iloveyou too, my dear sisterKAILI - : thanks mama. im feeling better already(:shaun : harlow!
Chelle dearie : hahas why look like jellyfish!?? i love you dearie!June : i took the test already, baobei!(:
chewyu : eh, intruder meannn.. mummy also forget ler =xJune : thanks baobei. i've linked you up too!
dulcia : hahas welcome
RyanBro=) : aiyo, why say i cry till dying in my tagboard. a=woah, you say you will never tag my blog de. now come and tag. surprise(: thanks btw
meiqi : yesyes. i'll turn 720 degree. let the pro show you! hahas. im feeling better alreadymeiqi : you and zhijun match ma(:meiqi : why want to let my heart numb?KAILI - : thanks mom. im not crying ler(:jiajie : ya lor. you ar, jia you horCHELLEDEARIE : hahas thanks dearie. iloveyou!hillary : linked, sis(:
CHELLEdearie : hoho(:L.ZHIJUN : you two always bully me thats what make you two perfect match =x
dania : linked you already, precious!
chewyu : ya lor. once in a year then can hear the sexy voice. musr rmbr leh!Felicia : thanks mama. jiayou too!
christine : thanks mom. im okies already! that day saw you with ah-hem. ^^
KAILI - : thanks mom. ilove you all sisters(:Meihuaaaa : imissyou too mum!
meiqi: thanks qiqi(:Anan ♥ : tagged(:WEILEEX33 : hahas. thanks weilee(:
si min : thanks sis(:
Angela : thanks girl! you too(:
NAEMAH : thanks mom! you too(:
tengsian : thanks !you too(:
KAILI - : thanks mum! you too(:glog : thanks! you too(:
Ryan : hahas ya lor. being busy this few days.(:
Anan ♥ ?: no la. you're dear to me(: hahas i just lazy to update. here updating ler(:Anoymous : lols. i guess i know who you are.WEILEE . x33 : WEILEE!
eugene : welcomepasserby : whr got emo siah. lols. thankspasserby : its okiespasserby : lols. i dun want to knoe either. not interested(:Anoymous : i know whu you are, why dun want to use real name? hahas(:paserby [: : my blog song is fearless by jessica simpson(:
passerby : lols. can dun so mushy anot =x hahas.If you tagged my blogged more than 3 times, your name is in coloured, so, its easier for you to find the replied(:
- | -
Sometimes, there's only one thing left to say.