.gradualshine{ filter: alpha(opacity=30); -moz-opacity: 0.3; } .pic{ padding: 5px; border: 1px solid #CCCCCC; }
♥ Sunday, October 14, 2007, 9:36 PM ♥

Out of boredom, ytd took pics. lols
And i took my my hair extension myself on friday night. Because i find it too difficult to comb my hair. Out if anger and i take it awat. T.T stupid meeeee x(
&i feel im just a liar. hahs, said that i wont like to put fake lashes. but in the end, i still bought it with them T.T













Due to this endless topic : Love,
I guess everyone noe it very well. After so much of ups and downs, this word brought a full-stop to everything.
I dun dare to love anyone again. I hate the feeling of heart broken and disappointment.
Im not gonna fall for it anymore. Sisters, stop me when Im going to fall for anyone again.
I know its very hurtful to get hurt. And i dun want to hurt anyone's heart either.
Waiting, its the silliest thing on earth.
Waiting only give 50:50 of chances. Why waste your teens life just to wait for a person that only have 50:50 of chances to be with you?
Why not try others that is much more loving and caring for you?
Being loved, is much more fortunate than loving someone. Isnt it? What more if its you loving the person and the person doesnt even cares?
If everything is like the drama as when you bumped into the person, things dropped and both picked it up together then get to knoe each other and things continue.. Though its so sweet as guys will sacrifice for girls for any reasons.
But, in real life, are there really such guys?
As far as i've live for 14 years plusplus, I never met any of them. Not even girls or guys does that.
And none of the guys are romantic. Or maybe for this ages, none of them is.
But Im sure, I'll meet the Mr. Right of mine. But of course, Not now(:

End of the topic. Any comments bout it, TAG AT MY TAGBOARD! (:

- | -
Sometimes, there's only one thing left to say.