♥ Wednesday, November 14, 2007, 10:53 AM ♥
Im too weak to say whats wrong with this unfair world.
they doesnt treat any good to anyone. I really dont belive my result was that bad to go into that class.
So, this is the reward of studying so hard? Its just wasting my time for working so hard and studying. So this is the reward for studying hard izzit ? & i dun think i never work as hard as others. And got into this stupid lousy class. wtf.
If really appealing fail, I think, i have to give up on my studies.
I'm so sad and crying so badly now, but nth can be done.
So, tel me honestly, what exactly wrong with this fcuking world out there ? its unfair alright.
to choing all my work for this year streaming, working super hard for every subject. woking up early in the big morning to re-study what i've learnt and staying up late to re-study everything more than 2 times during the exam period. Scoring a satisfaction result, as least for me. got 5th in class, 29th in level and percentage of 67.4 and get into the last class. so whats wrong with everthing ?
I'm sure, if appealing failed, i will give up on everything. studying is the last thing i wanted to do well. But it turned up getting into that class. wtf. i will never put in so much effort if appealing failed.
god, please let my appealing approve.
- | -
Sometimes, there's only one thing left to say.