.gradualshine{ filter: alpha(opacity=30); -moz-opacity: 0.3; } .pic{ padding: 5px; border: 1px solid #CCCCCC; }
♥ Tuesday, December 25, 2007, 3:38 PM ♥

I’ve been back for like few days? And there still isn’t any post of my Malaysia trip. Blah, I’ll stop being so naggy old grandmother here and I’ll starts (: And please pardon me for this long long post!

-Edited-

DAY 1 - 151207

took a coach to Ipoh.
And i was damn bored, so, cam-whored.






After 8hours of bus ride, we reached my mother’s hometown: Chenderliang!
Maybe you are wondering, “Where is the bloody place at Malaysia?”

Hahas, let me tell you,
Its just a village that leading a relaxing and kampong life there.
Where everyone is the friend of anyone there.
Though the streets was dirty, full of stray dogs and cats, dungs everywhere,
But I feel so much relax when I was there.
This place is just located on the way to Ipoh,
and was half way between Bata and Kampar.
This is a village where my grandparents was used to be a village head(:

When we reached, I ran to my grandfather as he cant see, cant hear properly.
he already 97 years old.
&my dear grandmother, was in the kitchen cooking my fav, "yong tau foo" for me.
and oh please, her cooking was always the best of best!
Its damn damn delicious(:

Get bathe and rested, then we went for sleep.


This is where my mother usde to grow up in.







The kitchen






The toilet





The place behind the kitchen where all the wild animals like rooster all those live.





The room that i've sleep in for 3nights.








DAY 2 - 161207

was awake by the ‘screaming and yelling’ of the roosters when its only 5+ am in the morning. T.T





went to the street to have our breakfast.
Their food was superb delicious.
I guess, you wont have a chance to try it at anywhere!
And the food prices was damn cooool, RM1.00 - RM1.50
*faint*
[ i know i look ugly inside the photos T.T ]






my mother's last time primary school.





this is the temple that I went every time when I was back at there.





After that, my uncle drives us to Kampar there to shop.
My sister went to highlight + dye her hair at there.
for RM100 niah. So cheap T.T
While I went to steam my hair. for only RM40
==
While in the process of steaming,
This guy suddenly snatches over and continues doing my hair.
After steaming, he helped me style my hair. And it’s very nice!
And we became friends..

After doing hair, we went walk walk






and then went up to take a bus back.
inside, is like this,









I felt that I was just riding on a horse.
And the bus is w/o any doors!
It really looked like I’m back to 70’s!



Me and my sister









The group photos with my malaysia's relatives!








Random photos.




I've to wear this "kok kok" shoes when ever i in the kitchen.
I've already used to it already.(:




DAY3 - 171207

Went to have breakfast at the streets as usual.
And took a coach to KL.

3hours of bus ride, i was bored, and cam-whored =x








Reached, and my uncle drive us to his house to stay for a night.
Then this aunty was claimed to be my mother de mother de brother de son de wife.
She has a book of herself.
Its a health book, that she make her own ‘kui ling gao’ and ‘herbal tea’.
Its damn nice when she let us try.

After dinner,
they drive us to the nearby Pasar Malam.
Very fun.
And sister, father and me went and try this.
have diff of sticks of food, you have to put inside the soup to eat.
very nice and fun!





Went back and started chattin with my dear cousin, Cai Fern.
She is the only cousin that im very open with and tell her all my things.
and the only cousin im close with.






DAY4 - 181207

Midnight, there is a BLACKOUT!
omg, damn bloody hot hot hot!
omg, but after awhile, okay already(:

Took a bus to genting.
Reached first world hotel, and we sat down and wait for my other cousin from Singapore as we were meeting them here.







Soon later, their bus reached. Went to eat Kenny Rogers.
Damn, its damn cheap can!
After that we checked in to hotels.
I shared room with my sister and my big aunt.

After that went walk walk around the genting.






Then the adults want to go for some luck in the casino,
My sister tried 3times to go in to the casino.
2times failed, but last time she can.
cos my aunt walk in to the exist and the guard stopped her.
then my dad and sis went in to the entrance w/o any guard there. heng!
Then the kids inclusive of my sister went to catch a movie.
Enchanted.
I watched it before already ==

There a conflicts in between,
And we all need to went back to hotel to sleep when its only 11pm.
All was unhappy. Ahs, dun brings this out again.


DAY 5 – 191207

Changed hotel to Theme park.
Then we went walk and shopped around.







Night, 2 of mine cousins came inside my room and we chatted with a lot things(:

DAY 6 – 201207

Took a cab and cabbed down The Coronade Hotel.



The afternoon view of my room


The night view of my room



Went shopping and didn’t bought a lot things.
Went to the newly open, Pavillion.
with loads of branded stuffs. and was superbly cheap cans
bought few tops with my sister at zara and others shop. wahahas!





The main part is I ate a lot of streets things.
Its superb delicious!
And of course, I’ve gained weight I think T.T









DAY 7 – 211207

My daddy’s friends came and visit us.
He is a rich businessman in KL.
He drives a Mercedes to fetch us.
Knowing we have total of 8 person,
He makes a call and call his workers to drive a big van and drives us to the shopping mall, The mines.

Feed the fish with bread.








He treated us a boat ride around. Which about 30mins that cost $21
#@!#!$#%@^#$





I know i look ugly in the photos below.
cos the wind is too huge and was blowining all my hair T.T







There’s nothing to shop there and then he drive us back to Times Square.
Then my this very very handsome cousin came and find us.
And he bought me a Levis’ School Shoes for me.
wahlao, RM89.90 lehhhhh. T.T
he claimed that it was mine Christmas present.
Thanks so so so much my cousin!






DAY 7 – 221207

Went for some shopping in the morning, then took went back to take a coach and came back to Singapore.
And here I am back from Singapore! (:

Randoms photos :













- | -
Sometimes, there's only one thing left to say.