.gradualshine{ filter: alpha(opacity=30); -moz-opacity: 0.3; } .pic{ padding: 5px; border: 1px solid #CCCCCC; }
♥ Sunday, January 20, 2008, 3:47 PM ♥

You know what,
I suddenly lost controls of my emotions very easily.
I wonder whats wrong with me.
I don't understand whats going on.
And I realise, peoples tend to pretend.
Yes, everyone do pretend.
But I can't bring myself to belive the ones i trusted most to pretend.
yes, I really can't stand strong without anyones to hole me up.
And yes, you leave. without saying goodbye.


I wished for alot of things.
How i wish, all things turns our right for my birthday.
Perhaps, one day, just one day I'm really very satisfied.

--
Every friends of mine, does stand a great part of my life.
&I really can't bring myself to lose anyone of you that meant so much impt for me.

---------------





And yes, i've replied to every comments in the blogs :D
please, dun reply at the post, and reply at the latest post.
cos this will be easier for me to reply next time :D

--------------

- | -
Sometimes, there's only one thing left to say.