.gradualshine{ filter: alpha(opacity=30); -moz-opacity: 0.3; } .pic{ padding: 5px; border: 1px solid #CCCCCC; }
♥ Sunday, February 03, 2008, 10:56 PM ♥

Oh god, its just tmrw.
I have so much words that are unsaid to you.
I cant have the courage to tell you all those before you leave.
Maybe you left tmrw, and took a veryvery long time to come back.
i dun noe how long this could be
but nevertheless, do takecare every now and then.
xiaoxin on everything. eat on time everyday.
be cheerful everyday.
I'll wait till you came back with a whole pieces and probably i wished,
you were a changed person.
a changed person that is much more different form the current you.
from bad, at least to a better.
&I'll let all those unsaid words to said to you when you're out.
I'll definately miss you.


- | -
Sometimes, there's only one thing left to say.