
Hello blog readers,
I'm so guilty of being an irresponsible blogger.
I'm soso sorry, blog.
I have to say,
Sorry to those who i keep showing faces and attitude to.
&thanks for letting me shout at you all, showing all kind of stupid attitude to.
I'm having alot alot of moodswings.
Mood isnt good almost everyday.
Tend to cover myself all up and had a big cry.
I've tried, but it has no help at all.
I dont know what is happening to me.
I dont know what is wrong with me.
I dont know what to do.
I dont know what I want.
I dont know what is real and true.
I dont know why am I feeling this way.
I dont know why everything turns against me.
I dont know why all people comes and goes.
I dont know who can I seek for help.
I dont know who can I talk to.
I dont know who can I trust.
I dont know who will not leave me.
I dont know who will let me throw all my anger at.
I dont know who understand me.
&I dont know how to react to all these changes.
&Maybe in fact, there is no one who I can trust.
&Maybe in fact, there is no one who can really understand me well.
- 请让我知到 , 什么是快乐 .