♥ Sunday, May 11, 2008, 5:22 PM ♥
HELLO!
I decided to blog as alot alot alot ppl keep complaining to me that my dear blog is dead!
I'm sorry llaaaaaaa.
was damn busy with the exam maaa. cant blame.
haaas
hmms, let me have a brief update then.
exams was still alright.
didnt manage to close the acc for poa T.T
for all papers i just managed to finish it only around 3-5mins away to the end of papers! T.T
I rmbr i went out with meihua mama before exams.
we went to haji lane. then we were clueless whr to head to.
therfore, we went to bugis and slacked there whole day i guess.
I miss her laaa!
LEE MEI HUA! WHEN YOU SAW THIS, FIND A FREE DAY OUT OF YOUR BUSY DAY AND GO OUT WITH ME! I MISS YOU HELL LOADS CANS! :D-----------------------------
CARMEN PRETTYLADY! WHERE ARE YOU LAAA!? SO DAMN LONG DIDNT MEETUP UH! I MISS YOU ALOT LAAAAA. T.T------------
* I'm being randoms now =x because, MY EXAMS IS OFFICIALLY O-V-E-R!
---------------
------ Friday, Saturday & overdue photos will be up soon! stay tuned uh! :D
- | -
Sometimes, there's only one thing left to say.