.gradualshine{ filter: alpha(opacity=30); -moz-opacity: 0.3; } .pic{ padding: 5px; border: 1px solid #CCCCCC; }
♥ Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 10:40 PM ♥

It has been long since my last updates! And finally, the feeling of blogging often is back again!

A month of holiday has just past. I guess I did nothing that is beneficial to me in any way. Been out almost whole holiday and reached home at late night. And you know, a lot mama will there nag nag nag when their kids get home late right,

“Still don’t want come home ar!??”
“Ah, I now on the way back liao.”
“Faster come home laaaa! !#@$@#%#”


This is almost every time I will hear my mama over the phone. But never mind, I get used to it already. Hahaha.
Seriously I guess I have quite a number of pictures to post ever since my last updates.

Nah, don’t worry too much. I wont make my blog to be so wordy. And I know! Every reader will feel sleepy! So do I when I read some people blog that are full or word and very very detailed of their life.

I think I better stop all my crap now. Later some people gets bored and don’t want read my blog anymore! T.T

And I need time to upload photos too! So, full update will be on this weekend! Stay tuned ahhhhhh!



* P.s.: To the passer on my blog, please don’t think other way about me. I’m not being sarcastic nor shooting you back. And thanks for the comments. Please do write down your name next time if possible(:

- | -
Sometimes, there's only one thing left to say.