.gradualshine{ filter: alpha(opacity=30); -moz-opacity: 0.3; } .pic{ padding: 5px; border: 1px solid #CCCCCC; }
♥ Sunday, July 20, 2008, 1:18 PM ♥

19th July 2008

CIP DAYY!! Met Angelaaaa and Qixiangggg then headed to mac.

After the briefing, we headed to the voidecks then separated into our groups. Colleting newspapers are really tough. We knocked on every single unit. We tied the newspapers and bring it down to first floor first. Our block has really a lot of newspaper. But, grouping with Angela, Jianglong and Jervis is really very fun. We have plenty of fun there! And all the people at the block are very friendly! :D
My Team Mates for colleting newspapers!


Headed to block 313 to gather with others. And our class collects really a lot of newspaper! Haha. Then, I have to rush off back to school for the charity bazaar. So I headed off with Angela ong to school. And Elzern sends us off. Thanks!

The bubble tea shop by Entrepreneur is really very messy and chaos. I helped in making the bubble tea. Hope all the cups that I made taste nice la! Got kinda pissed off, as the day is really very busy. And a lot of them are slacking. Sorry to those that I’ve shouted at. The business is real good, as we don’t even have the time to finish all the orders in time. It is really tired de lor!

CYCLINGGG
Headed back home and get ready to go meet Regine. Was planning to go Pasir Ris Park to cycle/roller blade. BUT, it rains soso heavily!
I met Regine in the bus and headed to Down Town East. And realize, Weeyong, Lucas, Zhenyi and Daniel all are at the other bus stop. So, Regine and I have to walk under then heavy rain to the bus stop and fetch them, as they don’t have any umbrellas. After few minutes, Clifton reached without umbrella, therefore Lucas went and shelter him! Took bus for just 1 bus stop and we alighted. Regine and I shared 1 umbrella, while Zhenyi and Daniel shared 1 umbrella first. And of cause, Regine and I on the way crossing to the opposite side were screaming and shouting under the super heavy rain. Who knows, we reached the opposite side and waiting for Clifton they all to cross over, the rain stops! T.T make Regine and me feel so retarded.

Headed to E!hub to find Setho, Kingkong, Kaiyang and Jonathan. Headed to Pasir Ris Park to cycle! As all the other 10 people know how to cycle, the kind Clifton cycle double with me! And zhenyi and Weeyong also cycle double!

It is so fun laaaa… Clifton keep speeding lor! And so, we came to the some sort of Mangrove Park {?}. We were not allowed to cycle in, but we cycled in. and I was shouting not to disturb the nature. And everyone ignored me T.T

On the way, I helped Clifton to take a lot of photos. And all turn out to be blurred. I’m sorry Cliftong!





After there, we cycled pass the pony’s house! Hahahaaa.

Then, was planning to head to the stones there and sit. So we cycled there. And, I think kingkong is trying to do some stuns or what for us to see, in the end he fell down! And is until quite jia lat! Take care Kingkong!

Reached the stones there and we walked through the grass to the stone. And it just rains, so the grass is overflowing of extra rainwater! That means we were all stepping on water instead of grass. ==


There is this tent that was at the puddle of water, which catches all of our attention. And the people inside are really doing that “ahem” inside lorh! Choose also choose a better place maa.

So, we begin to take photos!






The super nice Cliftong that willing to cycle me. { I praise you lehhh! }


Then, Jo, Angela, Robin and Harold came and meet us while Setho, Kingkong, Kaiyang and Jonathan went home.

Headed to the BBQ CHICKEN to have our dinner.



After that, headed home with Regine! :D


** Photo Credit to: Cliftong [http://www.cliftoncanfly.blogspot.com/] (:

- | -
Sometimes, there's only one thing left to say.