.gradualshine{ filter: alpha(opacity=30); -moz-opacity: 0.3; } .pic{ padding: 5px; border: 1px solid #CCCCCC; }
♥ Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 8:32 PM ♥

I am so sorry for not having any photos in this wordy post!
Quick and Random days of update! :D


170708
Racial Harmony Celebration!



Had geog for the 2 periods just before recess. And we had our geog test! I was scribbling all over and because I am damn late for the last round of rehearsal!

After geog test, I hurried to the hall to find Daniel! He was kind enough to wait for me. After having our meals in the canteen, Mr Jalani came and looks for us to tell us the change in venue for the rehearsal. They were rehearsing for the “Game” section. And I sat there watch.

After that, we hurried to the hall for the final rehearsal. Backstage is really in a mess! Everyone is running here and there and get prepared. The sec 1s MC are nervous! So am I even thou I speak for just a small part on the stage.

After sitting down in the hall and waiting for our turn to go up the stage, its my turn to go up! And I realize, all the other team, have at least 2 people! So I last minute drag Michelle out for the audience to accompany read the explanation of our project.

I read it as fast as I could to end the speech fast! I am nervous! T.T

After reading it, we joined back to be the audience! With Xiang, Joseph, Kaiyi and some others in front sitting with us, make the whole Games that were played seems to be much enjoyable!

After school, we had science lab. After that, home sweet home!


210708


Had assembly on every Monday. Instead of going to the Gallery with the class, I went down to the hall to meet Mr Wang.

Went in the hall and sat down to wait for our turn. And you know, before I can sit down inside the hall, Mrs Lee came and start screaming at me for my hair all over my face. And she doesn’t allow me to go up the stage until I clipped all my hair up. Then, Miss Sharifah came to me, and said that I’ve caused a lot people into trouble. What I do!!? Just didn’t clipped my hair, can cause a lot people into trouble meh!!!?

So, I do as told and clipped my hair up and put my feelers all behind my ears. T.T I look damn kuku lorh! Never mind! :D

Soon, after the talks by Ms Charmaine Tay and Mr Pang, it’s our prizewinners’ turn! Soon, one by one went up the stage. And when Daniel called my name, I heard my classmates all cheering and shouting for me up high at the gallery! Thanks so much, 3e2! I was happy and glad that I was in 3e2! After shaking hand with Mrs Mohinder, I go back to my class for RISE lessons. The prize consist of each person to have a;

- Correction tape
- Ink Pen
- Ball point pen
- Staple
- High lighter


Not bad uh! I thought it might be some random snacks that were enough to share among the 5 of us. Hahas! :D

Back to class for RISE lesson! Not long later, SCHOOLS ENDDS!!!

Waited for Cliftongggg, then together with Angela Ong and me went to tmart to wait for Angela Tan then we head off to Tampines Mall to shop for present!

Soon later, Qixiang, Tengsian and Jiajie came to find us. So we went to continue shopped for presents for the July’s babies. Soon later, Cliftong went off and Regine came. We were in the food court and a group of Girls caught our eyes. Angela Tan were sure that they were Korean. While Xiang don’t think so. They started with betting with each other and they dare not to go over and confirm whether they were Korean or not.

When the guys went to buy dessert, Angela Ong volunteer to go and ask them! And they were indeed from Korea!!!!! After the guys came back, we bet with Xiang. Xiang finally dare to go over and confirm it, and of course he lose! Hahaha. So he bought 2 bowls of Mango Blah blah blah for us! :D

After that, we went to shop for someone present. And these make Regine, Angela and me confuse with the amount of money. The 3 of us stand at one corner and arguing for the money and the correct amount. So the rest were bored and tired, so they camped outside the shop “Freshbox” and they started to listen to music. After arguing for around 15mins or more, we went down and we all went back home!

220708

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO!
First 2 periods were at computer lab, before the lessons ends, we sing birthday songs to Jo! And Ms Sng makes her stand. And jo is shy! :D

After that got back our geog test. I am really very happy and pleased that for the first time, whole class passed Geog test! Some more almost all scored 18 above over 25, that means it is an As!

Recess time is always the best. Before we end our recess, we not forgetting to sing to our dear Jo a loud and clear birthday song from the clique that were always at the end of the canteen! :D

After school, went to wait for Regine, as she is always that slow. Tuition is up next! And it is boringgggggg T.T

230708

Win Liao le lor! Angela Tan, Jo and Qiaolin all never come. Make me alone in class. T.T and I are emo today! These few days a lot people tend to be Emo! Why why why? Maybe this is the latest trend for teens!


PS: today is a rainy day, and coldddddddd…..

- | -
Sometimes, there's only one thing left to say.