.gradualshine{ filter: alpha(opacity=30); -moz-opacity: 0.3; } .pic{ padding: 5px; border: 1px solid #CCCCCC; }
♥ Thursday, July 03, 2008, 10:04 PM ♥

Ok, first thing’s first, I think you’re weird. Sort of a lil abnormal because you can’t seem to really keep comments to yourself huh? A brain is something that will send some signals down to your body to make sure you do the right thing and not the wrongs. Unless you do not have one, which seem to be a rather practical fact I must say. And the CHOICE of shutting up, keeping lousy and insulting comments to yourself is up to you. You may not feel guilty after tagging me or whatsoever but I’m sure you know you’ve done something wrong. Well, maybe coz you’re just a sec one and I really do understand that thanks to the way you behave. You portray yourself as if you’re someone worse than that. And the only word that can describe your behaviour is indescribable. =)

The main point is, if I wanna do whatever I want, I have all the rights to do it coz its my life anyway. Who are you to comment so much on me when you’re no better yourself? If I’m a bitch or shit or a dog or what other names you call me, then you’re one yourself coz it takes one to know one. If I’m a dog, how can you, a ‘human’ understand what I’m talking about? You mean every time you walk down a street and a stray dog barks, you understand what they are telling you? Maybe I can interpret it for you. They are calling you a midget, a horrendous looking alien that is unable to use her most powerful thing, as I call it The Brain, to control her body and actions coz she don’t know how to make the right decision. HA! I pity you for that. It may be fun to do whatever you’re doing now but when you grow older, you may find it childish. And stop using that uncouth language of yours coz it naturally makes your breath stinks.

Hmms. One the only good point about you I can find is that you really can attract people’s attention. Zzz. And it seems that that’s what you really enjoy. LOL! That is SOOOO weird coz you’re becoming infamous you know~ if you know what that means. You don’t even respect yourself. No wonder no one seem to want to respect you. Maybe besides your own friends which may have the same stupid mentality of yours. As the saying goes, birds of the feather flock together.

AH WELL! I’m sooo tired of you. This will be the last time I’m replying you coz you’re sort of taking so much of my precious time. ONE MORE THING! You’re the most childish person I’ve ever met and I do hope you’re the first and the last. And I repeat, this will be the LAST time I’ll reply you. You can spam for all I care. Butbut, feel free to confront me if you desperately want to coz I’ll be waiting here.

- | -
Sometimes, there's only one thing left to say.