♥ Wednesday, July 02, 2008, 9:16 PM ♥
PASSERBY AH PASSERBY..
Why are you sososo KPO ah? My blog leh! Got huantio you meh?! You got anything not satisfied with, why not come and find me and tell me in my face straight? Stop being childish to comment without your name. Your parents give your name for what? Or are you so dislike your name till you don’t even dare to put your name down? Or you are afraid anything will happen to you and don’t dare to put down your name?
Stop acting like you know me well alright. So what if I prefer to hang out with guys? Don’t you have your guy friends too? Don’t tell me you only have girl friends. Or are you a lesbian? Opps.
Well, so you were actually meaning that I asked the guys to wait for me outside while I’m choosing and buying mine clothes. HAHA. I didn’t tell them to do so anyway. Most guys wont like to shop, do they? Waiting outside is what normally guys will do if they dislike shopping. Don’t tell me this so common sense thing you also cant think of. Should I pity you or should I laugh at you?
Eh hello!? Did I even mention any names here? So what make you think that I’m talking about are you? If you didn’t do anything, why do you come to my blog so often and check on my post and updates and stuffs? C’mon, get a life la!
And I’m sure you hated me or were scolding whatever at me right now. I don’t need your comments, my dear. Just stop commenting and come find me straight in my face and say all to me. I’ll be nice and listen to you. And why are you still being so childish and commenting at my blog where I don’t even know who are you at all? If you really that hate me, what is the point of saying anything that dislike me all here and without letting anyone know who are you? Come and confront me straight la! I’ll be waiting for you. And stop commenting on my blog. This shows how uncivilized and how childish can you be. Stop giving your comments in my blog and I won’t say you anymore. If you have any comments, please keep it to yourself. Thank you very much, kiddo! :D
- | -
Sometimes, there's only one thing left to say.