♥ Sunday, July 13, 2008, 10:32 PM ♥
Yesterday morning met Regine at MRT and headed to Plaza Singapura to get my stuffs for that Phuameimei’s birthday present! MEIQI must be honored and must thank me ok!
Reach there, we went to toilet because I wanted to adjust my belt.


After cam whoring, we headed to Daiso to get my stuffs. After choosing for the XXX, we headed to find a box. It’s so hard to find a suitable size for it ok! Must find a box that can suit XXX and YYY it is sooo hard laaa!
Until, I saw this box that can fit! But, I put it down in order to see another box, and there is this small girl takes and goes already! So, regine and I followed her. So damn kuku laaa! T.T after choosing for some time finally found the box and went to find another ZZZ to decorate it.
Then, Clifton and Kelvin came and find us. And help me to choose. It is so hard to find her present lor!
.JPG)
Then, we went outside to meet up with Tengsian, Eugene, Jiajie, Yuyang and Jiaman. Walked around to find XYZ’s present. It is not a challenging one thou. Manage to get it within few shops that we went in. while choosing, Tengsian, Eugene, Jiajie, Yuyang and Jiaman were unhappy, so we pass them $$ and they go get the movie ticket. I was so reluctant to part with my money la!
In the end, we decided not to watch due to my noise pollution.
And so, went to THAI express to have their lunch there as they were hungry!
{Regine, Clifton, Kelvin}
I didn’t eat. And I drank almost all Clifton’s soup! I’m so sorry!






.JPG)
After eating, when we are about to walk out of the restaurant, something stupid happen to me.
Know what happen? GUESS!
---------------
-------------------------
.JPG)
DUE TO THE LOOSENESS OF MY BELT, IT DROPS ON THE FLOOR WITH A LOUD NOISE INFRONT OF EVERYONE!!!!!
OMFG! MY FACE HAS THROWN AWAY. AND MORE STILL, INFRONT OF THE CROWD! T.TAnd sorry Regine, for hurting your leg T.TAright, enough of embarrassment, we went walk walk. Then walk to a park or something to slack. And there is NDP preview going on. So we could see all of the airplanes and stuffs. The best part is, WE GOT TO SEE A HEART SHAPE! Nice righttt!!!

.JPG)


And due to yesterday night not eating my dinner, today morning not eating my breakfast, today eating my lunch, therefore my gastric pain come and find me again! And it is very pain lor T.T so called the rest to come and while they didn’t go watch movie, and they went to around Far East there to play Lan.
Headed to Just Acia to eat dinner. And on the way, there is this bubble tea out for sample. It is nice, so Kelvin and Clifton went to buy and support them!
.JPG)
Had our dinner there, and I didn’t eat finish either. What is the hell wrong with my stomach! T.T
.JPG)
After eating, went over to a random park nearby to take photos!
.JPG)


Then, took bus 518 home. And we stand all the way for around 40mins liddat? T.T And I are wearing heels! And it is so pain, so I changed shoes with Regine! Thanks uh! And Regine and Clifton is playing on the bus. But they entertained me along the way too.
Last but not least, Happy Birthday Yuyang. (:
Photos are credited to Clifton [www.cliftoncanfly.blogspot.com] & Regine [www.its-herblog.blogspot.com]
- | -
Sometimes, there's only one thing left to say.