♥ Tuesday, July 01, 2008, 9:20 PM ♥
Yoyoyo! Suddenly has the urge to blog!
But I have nothing to blog!
& btw hor... Do you know that lately, there is this bunch of
BLABLABLA around in mine school, and was kinda behave like a
primary schools students? Not I want to say you all lahhh, just that I can’t stand the way you all behave la. Dislike here dislike there, run here run there. Haiyo! Secondary school liao still like that ah! T.T
Although, there got this sec3 guy very close with you all, but you all la. But also cannot like this de maaa…
“Eh Peining! They sec1 only leh! Don’t like this say them laa!” quoted by the sec3 guy.
Idiot lor! This sec3 guy liddat de hor!! Always side them. Might as well go clique on with them and don’t come talk to me la! Next time when you and them not in good term don’t come back and find me hor! You idiot! !!#@!@#$@#%#^$*%! blah!!!
Ah, I feel bad when I said this. But who cares, I’m speaking the facts anyway. Haha!
* I feel bad now leh. How!!? *
- | -
Sometimes, there's only one thing left to say.