♥ Monday, January 12, 2009, 9:08 PM ♥
Hello World! It’s the First post out of so many events and outings and everything! I think I really need to apologise for abandoning and went MIA with my poor blog for such a long time! This blog won’t be perfect
[as for blog URL] without the constant updating from the irresponsible blog owner! I’m sorry!
Ha-ha, you know, currently my blog view is at around an average of 4 people viewing my blog everyday despite me not having any new post and updates! Alrighty, a New Year, a New Start! I shall not abandon my poor lil blog and get started to update again! But absolute no promises for the constantly updates people!
O-Level Results Release’08
As usual
[since start of sec4], bus-ed down to Mac to meet the usual clique and headed to school! And yes! Due to the new rules that set by Miss Liu, no one would dare to be late and never wanted to try! New rules imposed by schools – spot check for late comers. And well, I will never ever want to try out that!
Lessons go on as for usual. We have many slacking periods due to the teachers were too busy with the release of o’level results. Mrs Lee and Miss Liu told us that this year o’level results didn’t meet up expectations and was not very good! =(
Assembly was fun thou with the peeps playing around all. And we have to wear the tie after recess all the way until school ends! That will be so warm!
When it is near to 2pm, all graduating classes were headed down to gallery to watch the sec4s take their results. The atmosphere is very tensed, nervous and scared. Watching each faces after getting their results, I was really afraid for the upcoming results that I will be getting in a year time.
Meiqi is very happy that she got to SAJC! Yes! I feel so happy for you too! Apart from her, Vivi and Felicia did quite well too! =)
Some didn’t meet their expectation and they cried. I was really very sad for my sisters and I don’t have any idea what to do to comfort them. Its ok dears, you still can appeal to other courses right? Please don’t give up at this moment, because there is a bright future waiting for you in front!
.jpg)
Been together with the 8 sisters when I first came in as secondary 1 till now for total of 3years and we’re still counting on! Even though we may have conflicts between, but I do know for sure, our sister ship do stand strong as always! It’s sad to see all of you graduating except me.. but Please promise let’s stay in contact as always ok! Thanks for all the encouragement and understanding you all had given me in the past. If were not you girls who held me up right from secondary 1 and acceptance you all had given me, I may not be the current me.
There is wordless to express how much you were to me, but all I could say is – Sisters, you’re always the best! I love you all! =)
P.S: hey sisters! Even thou you girls have graduate, but please don’t ever forget me okay! Must keep in contact as always! :D cheers!
- | -
Sometimes, there's only one thing left to say.