.gradualshine{ filter: alpha(opacity=30); -moz-opacity: 0.3; } .pic{ padding: 5px; border: 1px solid #CCCCCC; }
♥ Sunday, February 15, 2009, 12:25 PM ♥

Happy belated Valentine Day, readers!

13 February 2009, Friday.

Met the usual peeps at kopitiam, and passed all of them the small cards and cornflakes that I’ve make for them! Qiao passed me a card and cupcake too!
After Flag raising, went back to class and all of us found that our table have a small card and 2 chocolates! Thanks to Laura and Didi for doing such a sweet things for all of us! :D

Before Recess was a double periods of maths lessons! Mr Lourdesamy always as crappy as ever! And soon the entre people need to go off 10mins earlier to have our recess first, and you guess what, Mr Lourdesamy don’t want to let us go! Hahah!

After eating with entre peeps, we went over to our stall and started selling the Balloons Made by us and the chocolates! Our chocolates are fast selling!
After everything, we each took a balloon up to class to give the subject teacher! :D

These photos are taken on 4 of February 2009, while All of us are attending a course that teaches us how to make balloons into many shapes (:






I made this cute lil yellow bee! (:


I made the 3rd one from left! :D



This cute lil orange puffer fish is i made one!

The Clown, who teaches us how to made balloons, gave me this cute kitty!


& I made this to Qiao because she waited for me until my course end! Thanks hubby!
After school, all went home but due to boredoms, Kel, Angela and me meet up for dinner at Astons!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

14 February 2009, Saturday.

Have tuition in the morning and went home to get changed after that. Was supposed to meet Regine at 4.30pm because I wanted to buy presents! However due to some reasons, I was very late! I’m so sorry, gine! After meeting her we went walking around and then we went to Mrt to meet the rest.

Photobucket

Bused to Parkway and then walked to Katong to have our dinner at the Old Hong Kong. The food was not that bad, just that their service not good, serving are very lil and they serve us our dishes so fast that our rice are still cooking! T.T
After eating, the ladies started to cam-whored!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We self-wrote a Feedback form for them! We wrote all their bad points in English and Chinese [because the people working there speak in a very chee-nah slant!] languages! I added “Please Improve” in Chinese and wished them Happy Valentines’ day in both languages!

We left the restaurant and decided to have durians at Geylang! So we walked quite a distance down streets to take a bus to Geylang. Finally we boarded the bus and headed to Geylang[Don’t think slant ah!]!! And I am so sorry that I asked all of them to alight because I saw a stall selling something alike to Durians, but they are not Durians! I’m so so sorry! And then, we walked near City Plaza to take a bus to Geylang. And finally we reached! Had our durians and then we took bus 21 back home!




PS: Thanks for each and everyone for all the lovely Valentine’s Day gift! And hope you guys love the Honeyed Cornflake that I’ve made! (:

- | -
Sometimes, there's only one thing left to say.